New York 26 April 2018, Global Betaine industry is poised to raise USD 4.13 billion by 2025. Betaine is a type of amino acid which is created under controlled conditions to obtain betaine crystal compound. It is used in food additives to improve metabolism. Rise in demand from food & beverage sector is a key driving factor in the market. The demand for natural Betaine in various products like cereal- based and confectionaries are some of the major growth driving F&B products. Additionally, nutritional deficiencies in feedstock is further projected to spur the demand over the forecast period.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Betaine Market Size Study, By Type (Synthetic, Natural), By Application (Food & Beverages, Animal Feed, Cosmetics, Detergents and Others), By Form (Anhydrous, Cocamidopropyl, Monohydrate), and Regional Forecasts, 2017-2025
The global Betaine industry is highly competitive owing to the presence of several key manufacturers such as Basf, E. I. du Pont de Nemours, Associated British Food Plc., Solvay S.A, Nutreco N.V., American Crystal Sugar Company, Kao Corporation, Amino GmbH, Sunwin Chemicals, Weifang Sunwin Chemicals Co. Ltd., and Stepan Company. These key players are aggressively involved in acquisitions and effective mergers in order to generate more revenues. They are also indulged in product launches and continuous technological innovations as to attract new customers in the market.
Key findings of the study suggest:
- The North American region accounted for the largest market share, more than 22.5% of the total market in 2016.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to grow with the highest CAGR of approx. 7% in the period 2017-2025.
- The cosmetics segment is likely to grow with CAGR more than 6% over the forecast period.
- The rising demand from food supplements will lead to the positive growth of the market.
- Key players are heavily investing in product enhancements in order to attract new customers in the market.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLPhas considered following segments for the study:
- Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
For more info please visit bizwitresearch.com